Services team at Nexuslib is a trained, certified and experienced unit in deploying the following services
- Cataloguing: English and Arabic books using copy cataloguing or pure cataloguing in both LOC or Dewey Classification
- MARC data clean-up in existing library system catalogs
- Consultancy services in library setup, furniture design, Circulation policies guidelines
- Technical and Functional workshops on various commercial and open source library management systems
- System maintenance and upgrade services for various commercial and open source library management systems
- Implementation, Customization and Training services for Open Source solutions related to library and information management.
All of the above mentioned services are delivered under the Nexuslib's 6-Phase Project Implementation methodology with a special focus on the quality of deliverable.